US Student Visa
USA Student Visa
Live and Study in the United States
English as a Second Language
Colleges and Universities          
Graduate School                      
Work in the USA        
H-1B Work Visa                           
H-2B Work Visa                           
F-1 Student Visa         

Immigration News

United States F-1 Student Visa Application
 F-1 Student Visa
F1 Visa - Student Visa General Information: The United States welcomes foreign students to American language schools, high schools, universities and other institutions of higher education. Students on F-1 visa may accept employment in the U.S. as a part of their practical training by obtaining an Employment Authorization Document.

Eligibility Requirements: An applicant for a student visa must come to the United States to pursue an academic program in an institution recognized by, and affiliated with, the United States government. The alien must have a valid educational purpose for coming to the United States. The student can stay in the United States for as long as he/she is enrolled in school.

What is included in the F-1 Student Visa application guide?
  • F-1 student visa overview
  • Coming to America to look for a school
  • F-1 Visa eligibility and requirement information
  • How to fill out the application forms
  • How to apply at a U.S. Consulate
  • How to apply if you are already in the U.S.
  • Work authorization information and application
  • F-1 student visa extension information
  • School transfer information
  • List of all USCIS (formerly INS) offices nationwide
  • List of United States Embassies and Consulates

F-1 Student Visa

USA Student Visa 2013 - All Rights Reserved.