US Student Visa
USA Student Visa
Live and Study in the United States
English as a Second Language
Colleges and Universities          
Graduate School                      
Work in the USA        
H-1B Work Visa                           
H-2B Work Visa                           
F-1 Student Visa         

Immigration News

United States F-1 Student Visa Application

USA Student Visa
is dedicated to assisting international students with all their immigration needs. Whether you want to learn English at a ESL school or obtain a degree from a U.S. university, you will need a F-1 student visa.

We can help you locate a school in the United States that can issue a Form I-20 (sample). Obtaining the form I-20 is the first step in the student visa application process. We have an extensive database of schools located throughout the United States, including ESL (English as a Second Language) schools, vocational schools, colleges and universities.

F-1 Student Visa

Almost anyone regardless of age or educational background can apply for a F-1 Student Visa to live and study in the United States.

How to apply for a Student Visa:
Download the F-1 Student Visa Application Guide.
Select where in the Unites States of America you would like to live and study.
Choose the type of school you would like like to attend, such as: University, College, Graduate School, ESL (English as Second Language) or Vocational School.
Contact the school and start the admission process.
Upon acceptance by school, the school will issue you an I-20 form (the required document you need to apply for F-1 student visa).
With the I-20 form and the F-1 Visa Application Guide you can apply for a student visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. If you are already in the Unites States you may be allowed change your immigration status to student.
You may be legally authorized to work in the United States while on a F-1 student visa.
 F-1 Student Visa:
You can apply for a student visa in your home country or change status to student after legally entering the US under other type of visa.
Citizens of all countries are eligible to apply for a student visa.
International student consultants are available to assist you with searching and applying for a F-1 Student Visa.
Obtaining form I-20 from the school you will be attending is the first step in the application process.
Download the F-1 Student Visa Application Guide and start the application process today!


USA Student Visa 2013 - All Rights Reserved.